Littlerp for jewellery casting advice

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nikis1987
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Littlerp for jewellery casting advice

Postby Nikis1987 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:49 am

Hello

I am looking at buying the Littlerp to make models for jewellery casting in silver. I have a few questions:

1) is it good enough to create enough detail

2) I've seen a lot of pictures where the design has little branches coming off of it- I'm assuming that has to be worked into the design when printing for use in casting- how would I know where to put them?

3) what's the best resin stuff to use?

I've seen people talk about burn out and other bits and haven't got a clue what they mean! I'm a complete newbie and know virtually nothing about 3D printing!