Backlight projector problems.

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
firecardenal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Backlight projector problems.

Postby firecardenal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Any of you had any incident with the backlight of the projector.

I am using resin fun2do brand and always get similar results. backlight on projector cure thin layers of resin and everything breaks down.

I have adjusted the projector settings to hiest contrast and lowest brightnes, but I still have problems.

any recommendations will be welcome. thank you very much.

firecardenal

Re: Backlight projector problems.

Postby firecardenal » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Solved!!!

I bought a variable Neutral Density filter and install to the projector lens.
So i can turn more or less bright, depend on the resin sensibility.

But dont install close to the projector lens or will burn the filter.
Last edited by firecardenal on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlowSL

Re: Backlight projector problems.

Postby SlowSL » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Glad you fixed it. I will just throw this out there in case anyone has the problem that I did. I let the projector auto-adjust when I first got it. For some reason the brightness was cranked up to 93%. I manually lowered it to 30% and all was good after that.