Google Hangout

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

Google Hangout

Postby AndersonTa » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:13 pm

All,

Any interest in doing a Google Hangout for SLA 3D printing? (Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc)

If you are interested, PM me with your email address and time zone so we can coordinate a time that works for most that are interested.
@AndersonHTa

danielm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Google Hangout

Postby danielm » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:09 pm

How do you expect such Hangout to be carried out (content, agenda)?

I was thinking to start SLA/SLS group on https://slack.com/

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 pm

First part was to figure out if there was any interest...I think from there its easier to frame content/agenda IMO.

Slack isn't a bad idea, might be an easier attempt to create continuous conversation from this forum...
@AndersonHTa

jkao

Postby jkao » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:49 am

If you do that, I suggest also hosting slackin (https://github.com/rauchg/slackin) somewhere so that people can easily self-register for the chat.

danielm

Postby danielm » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

I created team slasls3dprinting.slack.com . PM me your e-mail address and I will send you an invitation.

Slackin is a good idea. In case somebody creates an instance we may switch to that.