Tilt effects on quality

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Max
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tilt effects on quality

Postby Max » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:18 am

Hi everyone,
I have a strange question, I've made my own machine and printed two parts, first I printed a part with tilt, it was very good, second i printed that part again without tilt, it was good too but the part was thicker.
Everything was the same in both prints except the tilt. Does anyone know anything about it?

Max

Re: Tilt effects on quality

Postby Max » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:31 am

I mean physical movement of the vat

christspringer271

Postby christspringer271 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:05 am

How did you manage to fix it so far?

Max

Postby Max » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 am