PacManFan where are you!

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eg123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PacManFan where are you!

Postby eg123 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:14 pm

I have tried to send you a private massage but being that I am new, the website does not allow me to send you a privat message.
I live in the Silver Spring Maryland and would like to get in contact with you.
How can I contact you?

eg123

Re: PacManFan where are you!

Postby eg123 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:37 pm

I was able to send you 2 PM and it was confirmed but when I check on my account the PM show 0 messages.
My email is evertgnzlz@yahoo.com