search engine

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arphyss
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

search engine

Postby Arphyss » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 am

This board is really helpfull, but I think there is something to do to improve it ; the search engine.

for at least 3/4 of the asked search, the engine says ; "The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words"

It happens for all the main keywords like vat, build plate, arduino, etc. Well, it's more efficient to search on this forum by passing by Google. :lol:

And so, all the same questions are asked by newbies like me again and again.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: search engine

Postby PacManFan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 pm

I'll look into it. I've actually never used the search engine on this site personally.

vegasloki

Re: search engine

Postby vegasloki » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 pm