view full site from mobile device

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nc42
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

view full site from mobile device

Postby nc42 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:04 am

Might be a strange request but today the site changed (for the worse) and forced a mobile version on me. Anyone know how to view the full site from a mobile device? I have the user agent set to desktop but it doesn't help...

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: view full site from mobile device

Postby PacManFan » Wed May 27, 2015 12:11 pm

nc42
Site Admin

Re: view full site from mobile device

Postby nc42 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:33 am

Thanks, the major issue for me is that on the mobile site you can't see the latest post info for the various sub forums forum from the main index. It means that you need to go into each individual sub forum to see if there are new posts