Needing Help with some understanding

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tinkerhabits
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Needing Help with some understanding

Postby Tinkerhabits » Sat May 16, 2015 9:07 pm

I want to apologize in advance if these are repetitive , But I am working on a TOP DOWN SLA Printer and need pointed in the right directions.

What is the board sequence to run a Galvo setup with gcode.

What Kind of Galvo scanner do I need?

Can I use a fish tank as a vat?