Problems with my actual print

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fraggle68
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Problems with my actual print

Postby fraggle68 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 am

Hi guis,

I am using a LittleRP und actual the FunToDo Resin. My Problem is, that there different mistakes on my print. some areas are semmed to be overexposed and other areas looking like underexposed. My question? - is it the Resin or my Printer. Exposed time is actuall 580ms and 0,050 mm

zerospace

Re: Problems with my actual print

Postby zerospace » Fri May 01, 2015 11:06 am

this effect is caused by spherical lens all DLP use.
the only solution is to use software mask - to dim a bit lower the center, so the side parts will be as bright as center.