Problem with first builds

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aurelm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Problem with first builds

Postby aurelm » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 am

Hello. I just finished my new top-down dlp printer and in general it works ok with some problem.
The main problem is that alll details are extruded vericaly so if I have a small horizontal hole in the model it will get filled by the layers on top. Or the nose of a figurine gets all over the lower part of the face.I carefully chosen exposure time (3-4 seconds for the acer located around 18cm from the print area) and any smaller than this and the layers will not stick.
Am using a MakerJuice SUB green resin and have a feeling that because it is quite translucent the light from any layer cures little by llittle the resin below. Layer size is 0.1 mm.
prob.jpg

aurelm

Re: Problem with first builds

Postby aurelm » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:56 am

unnamed.jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
Fixed. Added some nail paint poigment and quality went up like crazy.