Printer and Projector are out of Sync, help please SOS

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cwmain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Printer and Projector are out of Sync, help please SOS

Postby cwmain » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:09 pm

I got my machine built and and moving, and I thought the firmware was done too, but

My printer does not move in the order of flash, ascend, descend, flash, repeat like this one here

My printer's Z-axis movements and projector's flashes are out of sync and get more out of sync as the print goes on. It flashes the resin before the plate goes back down. Here's my printer doing a dry run test:

Here's my "usual" CW settings:
The firmware on my GRBL is from here

Not sure what other info anybody would need, but I would appreciate any help :)
Thank you!

Matze

Re: Printer and Projector are out of Sync, help please SOS

Postby Matze » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:05 am

My first guess would be that your lift sequence does take a lot longer than 2000ms. Try a higher value.Did you use the auto-calc button? If that's the case you should check your firmware stettings. Don't know much about grbl, but there should be a setting for max z speed. Hope that helps...

cwmain

Re: Printer and Projector are out of Sync, help please SOS

Postby cwmain » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 pm