Pico Projector base 3D printer

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nehal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pico Projector base 3D printer

Postby nehal » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:50 am

Hi,

I want to design Pico projector base DLP 3d Printer.

I want to know, what Hardware , Software and all material require for design Pico projector base DLP 3d Printer ?

1.What modification require to Pico projector?
2.Basic Electronic and hardware need to design printer ?

Thank,
NP.

gmoneyphx

Re: Pico Projector base 3D printer

Postby gmoneyphx » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Why stop there??? Why not also ask someone to fly to your location and assemble the printer for you.

Sorry to sound annoyed - specific questions about building a machine can be helpful. Questions like "please detail every step necessary to build a machine" are not. There is a great deal of information here and on Google. Asking the question as you did indicates you can't be bothered to spend any time looking yourself. In this case it's best to buy a machine.

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:48 pm

nehal

Postby nehal » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:22 am

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:56 am

nehal:

The problem you face is that their is little in the way of exact information out there , however you have come to the right spot
the links to Pacmanfans blog and posts is about the best available at this time , with specific interest to Pico

i would read all you can and come back with specific questions , until you feel confident , also remember we do not know your level of expertise with reference to Electronics
or Mechanics .
However there are a few of us here who are Qualified and can assist. or are looking to solve those exact questions you ask .

personaly i would build something along the lines of Muve3d and leave the Pico a bit longer , and get experience first .

i'm currently designing a full pico projector specifc to our printing needs , but this is a long way off from a finished kit at this stage
their are many different solutions , depending on your experience level

i'll be happy to assist you

Cation

Postby Cation » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:02 pm

PICO projectors are similar to LCD projectors only that PICO projectors use three LED's vs a mercury lamp as the light source. You can use a unmodified LED PICO projector with resins sensitive to Blue (460nm) light.

See this thread for more info:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84&start=210#p9616