3D printing details

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Aswin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3D printing details

Postby Aswin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 am

Hi!

What kind of projectors will be good for curing resin?

I have used benq mp512st(color wheel kept seperated) and b9 creator Photosensitive polymer, but not getting cured.

Does polymer need uv light to cured or projector light is enough? please list me good projector and also polymer.

ggherbaz

Re: 3D printing details

Postby ggherbaz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 pm

For what I have read, you need to remove any UV filters in the lamp assembly and in the path to the light engine.