I was wrong about LCD printers!!!!

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gmoneyphx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I was wrong about LCD printers!!!!

Postby gmoneyphx » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:07 pm

This one is so good that, as the article states... "Even 3D printed lenses should be possible with Kast 3D printer."

I guess that depends on your definition of a lens. Probably going to pass on this one...

Phife

Re: I was wrong about LCD printers!!!!

Postby Phife » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 pm

lol gmoney,

Have a look over here, viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1971

We've been talking about this machine for a little while now. I think that lens is not something they printed.. I actually have a few doubts for this machine. We will soon see I guess.