3D Printing Project soon on Kickstarter, help needed!

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
erenaud

3D Printing Project soon on Kickstarter, help needed!

Postby erenaud » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi 3D Printer owners,

we're working on launching a new product, that is based on 3D printing.
We decided to launch it on Kickstarter soon.

As I have been somewhat active on this forum in the past, I decided to post here the two questions that I have:

1) Kickstarter is internationally available, but english-speaking. As I am not a native english speaker, and as it is important to have a few people check the kickstarter campaign before it goes live, to see whether the text, images and video of the campaign are logic, understandable and throughout consistent, I am seeking for some feedback of native english people for the campaign.

Is anyone willing to help, to give our campaign-description a check, whether the description and rewards are understandable? Please post here, if you're interested, and I'll send you a 'secret link' via PM.

2) Without telling too much beforehand, the product that we're launching are 8 inch tall characters with custom modeled, 3D printed and handpainted heads, that look just like the original person, called MiniU.
The heads are 3D modelled from photos only (no 3D scanning).
We're planning on launching the kickstarter campaign towards the end of august - Are you willing to help to spread the word, among your facebook friends, Twitter Followers, by email or even on your blog or website?
Please post, and I'll get in touch with you via PM.

miniU02.jpg
Above is a picture of my brother Johannes and myself (me on the left) holding our MiniUs

Thanks
Etienne

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 3D Printing Project soon on Kickstarter, help needed!

Postby PacManFan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:37 pm

As the admin of this site, I can offer my support and help. I'm a native English speaker, and fairly technically adept. Let me know what you'd like help with.
-Steve

3dprint_com

Postby 3dprint_com » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:58 am

I'd love to do a story about this on 3DPrint.com. Feel free to email me - 3dprintdotcom@gmail.com

erenaud

Postby erenaud » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 am

@3dprint_com: I have just sent you an email
@PacManFan: Stephen, great! please give us a few more days to finalize the project page with a Video and some more graphics, before I'll send you that secret link to preview the campaign description.

Anyone else ?