All things 3d - Creation Workshop Interview

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All things 3d - Creation Workshop Interview

Postby PacManFan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:42 pm

I recently interviewed with Michael and Chris from the 'All Things 3d' podcast site.

Finhead

Re: All things 3d - Creation Workshop Interview

Postby Finhead » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Very cool Steve, you sound like a busy boy with all the companies your software is tied to now. And awesome you are getting some payback for all the hard work you put into the software. And I agree with there comments about it being very polished, out of all the slicers I have used for FDM printing this is far more refined and easier to use IMO.

You touched on a few options I still had yet to explore in CW, if you don't mind me asking.

Is the CWS file now able to be saved off after slicing etc or just plating with supports and then opened on another PC for printing? I have a slower dedicated PC running the printer and would be great to slice up and have it all ready on my main PC.

Going to post this and continue in the software section as to not derail the point of this post. ;)