nano coating for vat

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
l3d
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

nano coating for vat

Postby l3d » Sat May 31, 2014 9:13 am

Prints sticking to the vat coating can be a pain in the ass and there has to be another way.
I'm thinking about coating the vat with one of the higher quality nano coatings for glass.
Did anyone of you ever try this?

Leinad78

Re: nano coating for vat

Postby Leinad78 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:58 am

Yes, i´ve tested Koch Nano Coating without positive outcome. It´s a bit less sticking, but overall it´s still to much.

smsla

Re: nano coating for vat

Postby smsla » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:09 am

Just an FYI, I've tried Rain-X for plastic w/ very little effect on acrylic petris. Don't bother. Don't know about glass product or petris.
Steve H.
USA