AMRI 2014

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

AMRI 2014

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:55 pm

As a former fellow now mentor, I'd like to encourage some of the folks from this forum to apply (in particular those of you working on LCD screen approaches) for AMRI 2014.

Check out the site for more info!

http://amrinstitute.org/

Let me know if you have any questions and looking forward to working with some of you.
@AndersonHTa

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: AMRI 2014

Postby PacManFan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:26 pm

That looks great! I may apply to help with the software section of SLS printing.

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 pm

That would be great!

Getting a bitmap to raster system would be so welcome. Moving away from vectors for SLS is really needed.

It would also start to build a foundation for inkjet based systems in the future...
@AndersonHTa

James

Postby James » Sun May 04, 2014 5:05 pm

You'll definitely want to have Steve there, no question about it! :D

I'd love to participate too, but I think I'll stick to my current plans for the summer. Perhaps next year. I'll keep an eye out though on the projects, especially the SLS project, and offer up any help that I can from afar.

If you ask me though, I think we should skip developing these building blocks of additive manufacturing and go straight to developing a nano-assembler! :lol: A scaled up version that we could later scale down. :)
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

Toadious

Postby Toadious » Mon May 05, 2014 2:09 pm

@A2

Postby @A2 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Getting a bitmap or raster system would be so welcome.

I think it's a typo.