Banding in Z axis

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
erikcrane
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Banding in Z axis

Postby erikcrane » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been building a dlp 3d printer top down. My axis is an 8 mm threaded rod and hiwin guide rail. The printer is based in resincat, a dlp printer developed in barcelona ().

Previosly I use a silicone as agent release in VAT but now I am using fep.

Since I change vat release system I have troubles in prints. I attach diferents images. In one of the image you can clearly see the banding and in the others the banding is less visible.

Do you think is Z axis problem? Wooble?
In the image that you can see more visible the banding, the exposure time is higher than the oders.

I have no clue what is the problem. I have been trying align threaded rod with liner guide and the printer platform does not wooble.

Can you help me, please? :|

Many thanks to all of you :)
Attachments
001(2).jpg
001.jpg
001(1).jpg