Do not touch the FEP with any abrasive cloth like paper towel. My FEP clean method is:
Rinse with dish soap detergent (breaks up resin like oil on a pan)
- I use a gloved finger to work in soap (no abrasive cloth)
Rinse with water
Dry with compressed air
Search found 116 matches
- Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:05 am
- Forum: Commerical Machines
- Topic: Heliolithography (Orange Maker) New fantactic idea in high resolution 3D printing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5599
Have not heard any new information from them in a long time (latest news release June 30 of last year). Interesting concept but haven't seen any actual parts. Looks quite small...
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:02 pm
- Forum: Creation Workshop
- Topic: Making CW futureproof: Implementation of making parts hollow (with infillstructure)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6422
Except you don't have to worry about liquid resin getting trapped in on a FDM machine. You would have to have a drain hole for every hollow. Intricate parts may have hundreds of these hollows.
You will have to ask the guys who are working on the RPi interface but my understanding was you would still need an Arduino. The reason I went with the windows tablet was I needed a laptop replacement and it fit the bill perfectly. The price was a bit more than a RPi, touchscreen, and touchscreen in...